This September, the Zinio app will no longer be accessible to library cardholders. A new app, called RBDigital, has been introduced as Zinio’s upgraded replacement
- Current Zinio customers can enjoy signing into RBDigital using their existing Zinio login credentials – new customers can easily sign up for an RBDigital account by clicking http://www.hanoverlibrary.ca/e-resources/
- RBDigital offers HPL cardholders the same great list of digital magazines found on Zinio, and allows customers to browse, borrow, and read all within the app.
RBDigital Magazines is the world’s largest digital library newsstand, offers full-colour, interactive digital magazines. Browse the library’s collection of popular titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limit to the number of magazines you can download.
- Current issues — New issues appear automatically in the library’s collection once available and are ready for immediate checkout.
- Easy browsing — Browse your library’s collection of titles one at a time, by title, by language or by category.
- Read Instantly — Read within your library collection on a mobile device/tablet, or your computer (both PC and Mac.)
- Download to Apps — Download checked out magazines to apps to read offline for iPad®, iPhone®, Android™
- No limits — Check out as many issues as you want and keep them in your account indefinitely.
Visit the library to get signed up or go to www.hanoverlibrary.ca/e-resources/ to get started today!