Contactless holds pick up is fast and easy!
- Fast grab and go contactless service
- Holds are already checked out to you
- Bags are placed alphabetically on the lobby shelves
- Limit of 3 people at a time in the lobby and 14 people in the library
- Masks & physical distancing (2 m. apart) will be required
- Appointments are recommended
- Outdoor curbside service is available by request
How do I make requests?
- Place requests using the library’s online Koha catalogue or by email or by phone 519-364-1420
- Learn how to place holds on Koha
- Not sure what you want to read? Let us choose for you!
- You will be notified by phone or email when your holds are ready
- Appointments are recommended, please call ahead or follow the link provided in your email
Returning borrowed items
- Please use the exterior library drop box beside the West (10th Avenue) entrance
- Returns can also be placed in the drop box at the front service counter
- Please do not hand returns to staff
- All library materials will be sanitized and quarantined for a minimum of 24 hours. Staff will observe all necessary safety precautions in handling materials